Saturday, May 25, 2019

My Next Two Releases

I figured it was finally time to give you all a writing update since most of that's only been in my quarterly newsletter or street team newsletter recently. (See the sidebar if you want to sign up!) There are still a lot of unknowns, but here's what I do have.


To start at the beginning the first book I ever published was Martin Hospitality. It's a full-length contemporary novel and the first in a series. I also published Andora's Folly, a little retelling novella that's completely separate and a standalone. (Until my brain decides otherwise. I make no promises.)

While I've fiddled with other things, the book I will publish next is the sequel to Martin Hospitality. While it's been known as Martin Crossroads for a long time ... it's been renamed to Martin Legacy. This is because the series will now be a duology instead of a trilogy. (A good and necessary decision, trust me.)

I'm ironing out all the crazy details for Martin Legacy and it goes to beta readers next week. Provided I get my editing act together. It will be published this year. So December 31 if things go south between now and then. But I'm aiming more for fall. ;)

However!!! Martin Legacy is not actually going to be my next publication! Just my next book.

HAVOK is going to publish a flash fiction piece of mine called Misfire on June 7, 2019. Because it's an online publication, here's how this works!

  • My story will be free to read on gohavok.com on Friday, June 7. Don't miss it, because after that, you have to be a paying member to read it!
  • If you're a member, vote on it! As long as I receive at least one vote, I can be considered for an anthology later in the year. :)
  • Regardless of membership, leave me a comment on the story! Comments have to be approved, so you may not see it pop up. But once it is on there, I'll be sure to reply to it.
Read, vote, comment. Simple, right? And please share it if you enjoy it!! I can't wait for the little bitty fantasy story to be out there for you all to enjoy. Mark your calendars! Perhaps it can appease you until Martin Legacy comes out later in the year.
Have you set an alarm so you don't forget to read Misfire? ;P I'm excited for you all to have these stories in your hands!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Congrats, Abigayle!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEPPS, so exciting! Looking forward to Martin Hospitality. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'll keep an eye out for your havok piece ;D congrats!

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Abigayle! I’m looking forwards to these releases!

    ~Katja L.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are how I know you've been here! I try hard to reply to all the comments in a timely fashion, but regardless, know that if you leave a comment, I will read it and it will make me smile. :) Please no profanity or soliciting.