- 20 years old
- A graduate from homeschooling. And, yes, I graduated while still 17 :D
- The oldest of eight kiddos (2 girls, 5 boys in a row, and finally another girl. ;) )
- An ISTJ, 5w6, Ravenclaw, green . . .
- Christian--I attend a Bible church. And it's the best
- The proud owner of green eyes. Be jealous
- An alto, unless forced to be a second soprano (but we don't talk about that)
- Terrified of arachnids and heights
- An avid reader and editor
- A huge fan of these thingys, whose names I always forget: ~~ update: they're tildes ~~
- A slight grammar nerd. As in the Rod & Staff busywork kind. Yeah, it's bad, but I'm still learning
- Pro-Oxford comma. I always tend to overuse instead of underuse commas. It just makes sense to me to have another one in there for good measure.
- A notebook hoarder . . .
- Left-handed in case you missed it. Because I am very proud of this, I am determined to marry a left-handed man and test my theory that it is a one-gene recessive trait and thus we could have only left-handed children, upping the worldwide ratios (although I've been told this won't work . . .)
I love ~
- Classic vocal music. Such as Josh Groban, Jackie Evancho, Michael Buble, and Peter Hollens
- Really good harmony. Like Pentatonix and The Canadian Tenors. And Peter Hollens again. I tend to prefer men's harmony for some reason
- The color purple in virtually any non-traditional shade, although preferably more on the neutral side
- Chocolate, especially with raspberries
- Reading, writing, and editing (surprise, surprise)
- Watching detective/crime shows and period dramas (Sherlock, White Collar, Downton Abbey, and Call the Midwife are among just a few of her favorites)
- Winter. Texas winter just doesn't cut it sometimes :(
- Singing. I'm not a soloist, but harmonizing with my sister is just plain awesome
- Playing the piano. Note, I said playing not practicing. Basically, I just sight read for the fun of it
- People in uniform. Both men and women win instant respect from me and men (I'm just going to come out and say it) also get bonus attractive points
- Mushrooms! Actually, fungi in general. So, no, not to eat. Just to admire and photograph
- Cheese. This I actually eat . . . all the time
Okay, so I know I missed something. What was it? I'll be glad to tell you more random things about myself. Do we have an awesome trait in common?