I have a pile of tags that have been collecting dust for quite a while now. If it's been ages since you tagged me, don't worry, I
probably haven't forgotten, since I draft a post every time I'm tagged. Today, I bring you The Text Tag, courtesy of Emily.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them
2. Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
3. Add a typography/word related question of your own, for those that you tagged to answer
4. Tag 6+ bloggers and notify that you tagged them
5. Include these rules in your post
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
I and Z
They're fun in lowercase, capital, cursive, and print :)
2.What are three words that you love?
tumultuous, effervescent, and quirk
3. What are three words that you hate?
scab, tete-a-tete (no one has time for this one), and towards
4. If you could create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
(My cousin and I created this one while trying to spell Italian words.)
5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
~ & ?
6. What are your three favorite fonts?
I like pretty simple fonts. Lucida Calligraphy is one of my favorites, too, but it wasn't an option on my new computer ;)
Emily's question: What is your worst pet peeve when it comes to writing?
For my own work: when I lose my progress because my computer glitched and didn't save.
From others: the use of cliches. Dialogue or not, no thank you. You're an author! Do something original! Also, when there's a huge cluster of typos at the end of a published work because the editor got lazy :P
My question: What time of day are you most productive in writing?
This is such a fun tag! So I'm not tagging anyone and you can all do it if you want to ;) Or leave the answers in the comments!