Friday, April 29, 2016

Quote Tag ~ Day 3

Last but not least.

Another thank you to the wonderful Hosannah this time, because she also tagged me for this :)

Rules~
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
  • Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days

My editing geek shows here. I haven't a clue who Susan Stratton is, but this is just so applicable. Have you ever thought about your life in this way? I suppose I have, but I always think of myself as the character and God as the Author. While that's true, this quote emphasizes just how important it is to exercise our character rights and make certain we don't wreck it halfway through. It's just a happy picture in my mind :)

I tag~
I hope you all enjoyed this. I know I did!

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, thank you Abi! =) You didn't have to tag me. =)

    Great quote! And I love your explanation of it...so true!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all :) I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was very poignant and applicable.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Random question for ya, is Hann a nickname for Hannah or the like, or your actual name? It's very cool!

      Delete
  3. It's just what I go by :)
    Thanks! I like it, too, which is why I go by it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice! That's the exact reason I tend to go by Abi, too :)

      Delete
    2. I like the name Abi :) (spelled any way, but it's a personal preference to be spelled with the 'i')

      Delete
  4. I have seen this quote around somewhere, and I love it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are how I know you've been here! I try hard to reply to all the comments in a timely fashion, but regardless, know that if you leave a comment, I will read it and it will make me smile. :) Please no profanity or soliciting.