Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Quote Tag ~ Day 1

Warning. This is quite possibly the shortest blog post you will ever see by me.

Thank you, Hannah, for tagging me in the 3 Day Quote Tag! I finally decided to begin today, because I haven't been blogging much lately and I miss it. Besides, I have some awesome quotes I can't wait to share :D

Rules~

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
  • Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days



Can I hear an amen? I have absolutely no idea who Cassandra Clare is, but this quote really speaks to me. I've been thinking a lot about the power of words and what a gift and a burden it is to use them for good. Maybe it's just because I'm still plowing through the first draft of my novel. Can anyone relate?

I tag~

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I was glad to finally be able to share it.

      Delete
  2. Amen! I was tagged for this too, so I might do it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quote! I haven't heard that one before.
    Cassandra Clare is, I believe, the author of The Mortal Instruments and related series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either! Oh, really? That sounds familiar, so I'll have to look it up :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful quote!!! And so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote, Abi! It's important to watch what you read!!

    Lol...I tagged you for this quote challenge today as well. =) Oops! Anyway, you can ignore my tag. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! No problem. I'll just thank you for tagging me as well on my third day ;)

      Delete
  6. I'll give you an Amen! What an awesome quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany (for the amen and the compliment ;))

      Delete
  7. What a great quote and a fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, this tag is awesome. Much more low key than usual :P

      Delete
  8. Awesome quote, I love it! Totally true :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I adore this tag! It's nice and simple, but you can't go wrong with quotes. =D And this quote is wonderful—it's so true. I like what you said about words being a burden to use for good. I think we forget that sometimes, as writers, but we shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm really enjoying the basic nature of this tag! Exactly! I'm glad it resounded with you :)

      Delete
  10. Oh I love this quote! I don't think I'd seen it before...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to this, but thank you so much for the tag! I will be getting to this in the future! :) PS- you have a lovely blog here by the way <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are how I know you've been here! I try hard to reply to all the comments in a timely fashion, but regardless, know that if you leave a comment, I will read it and it will make me smile. :) Please no profanity or soliciting.